Due to COVID-19, our lobby, kitchen, and dining room are temporarily closed. We want to keep our guests and staff safe and healthy during these times. Therefore we are not serving breakfast to avoid any chances of cross contamination. We are happy to make recommendations. Please feel free to use our beautiful patio and courtyard during your stay.
We Deliver Happiness . . .
Traveling should be a pleasurable experience and that is why we are committed to deliver happiness. Many times it’s the little things that make a hotel stay memorable— like freshly roasted local coffee, lavender pillow inserts and pie for breakfast. The hot water kettle and tea service are always ready. If you are an early riser or reading late into the night in the living room you might be lucky and find a treat to enjoy.
Of course, if you need something that is not on this list, please let us know.
Gracious Hospitality . . .
- Farm Fresh Buffet style breakfast with coffee and tea service
- Guests may enjoy eating in the dining room or outside on the front porch or garden courtyard
- Special dietary preferences served with 24 hour notice
- Front porch and garden courtyard
- Wine glasses and openers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet friendly room
- Eco Efforts – small actions, BIG DIFFERENCES
- Room keys unlock main lobby door after hours
- Lobby open 24/7 with tea service
- 24 hour emergency phone number – 541-490-0023
Toy Storage Just For You. . .
- Secure bike storage*
- Individual bike racks
- Carbon fiber locks available*
- Bike wash and repair stand
- No bikes are allowed in rooms
- Bike maps available online or in lobby
- Ski Lift Ticket Package
- Secure ski storage*
- Locking ski and snowboard racks*
- Boot warmers available
- Boot trays in rooms
* Any missing key or lock will result in an extra $35 charge.
Watch Small Town Life. . .
- Off street private parking
- Outdoor chairs and tables
- Covered front porch with furniture
- Award winning Garden and courtyard