Expect to be Delighted by Our Special Farm to Table Breakfast!
Pie For Breakfast?
Pie for breakfast is our specialty. Pie made with a flaky crust that melts in your mouth with seasonal fruit from Hood River. Or, the pie might be quiche with fresh eggs from pastured chickens, Oregon cheese and a few surprises. Second helpings are encouraged.
Our farm provides seasonal items to use in our breakfast selections:
- Fresh brown eggs from organically fed pastured chickens
- Berries – strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, marionberries
- Garlic – softneck and hardneck varieties adding subtle flavor with some heat
- Onions – tender spring onions to sweet Walla Wallas to bold varieties
- Peppers – sweet to hot in an array of colors
- Summer Vegetables – Yukon Gold potatoes, summer squash, early broccoli, kale, greens, tomatoes, cucumbers
- Winter Vegetables – squash, pumpkins, kale
- Herbs – dill, sage, thyme, peppermint, basil, verbena, scented geraniums
- Lavender – small amounts add fragrance and flavor to compotes and scones
- Flowers – fresh flower arrangements and some enhance food presentation
Food items such as meat, milk, butter and spices are from outside sources. Whenever possible, these products are from the Pacific Northwest.
Every effort is made to accommodate any dietary restrictions.